Another week, another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hopes that you enjoy the shade as much as we do. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be amused by your biting remarks.
These week, we uncharacteristically delivered some hard-hitting news – go Highsnobiety! – when we reported that NASA scientists might have discovered a parallel universe. In our ratchet universe, however, it was business as usual: Bow Wow announced he’s retiring, which comes as a surprise since we all thought he’s been retired; Nelly had some wifi dilemmas, and Nike SB dropped its most ridiculous shoe yet.
In Drake news, Toronto’s favorite ballad singer upped his creep points when he called 22-year-old makeup mogul, Kylie Jenner his “side piece” in a song that is allegedly years old.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about NASA’s discovery, Bow Wow’s retirement new gig and many more.
B**** don’t kill my vibe
10. “The year is 2099 ‘That Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole album might still happen.’” – Aubrey Bsa Chola
9. “It’s called a… Pandemic” – raamtime
It all ended with the #BowWowChallenge
Original Post: After 20 Years, Bow Wow Is Retiring From Rap
8. “Didn’t he do this in 2006” – Dewayne Hills
7. “Man this ain’t news. The people been retired him 🤣🤣🤣” – Kenneth T Jones
“Dilemma,” the Remix
6. “Nelly really took us all the way back …. he was even using dial up internet… what an experience.” – mega.murakami
We the second best!
5. “need tyler to drop just so it can flop” – vsxvr
Aubrey Jenner needs to have several seats
4. “Kinda feel like if anything he’s her side piece with all the money she has.” – Adam Fi